Etsy

06/01/2024

Colourful round beads..........

Purple and turquiose lampwork beads by Jolene Wolfe

Some bright and colourful beads...

I am not usually a fan of yellow glass and rarely choose it as the main colour for my glass bead making sessions, but purple glass I just adore and melt all the time!

I am planning to push myself a little in 2024 and focus on pleasing colour combinations, work on my stringer control and creating consistent dotted patterns. To make a start on that I have put together a couple of sets this week that have made me feel really happy. 

Jolene xx
bright yellow and lime lampwork beads by Jolene Wolfe


Texture tools available at jolenebeads.com

Lampwork beads available at jolenebeadsjewellery.etsy.com

and also in my facebook group here www.facebook.com/groups/joleneBeads

No comments:

Post a Comment