Etsy

20/10/2013

Mini Mo' August 2013 - Toffifee and Crazy Rainbows #Blogtoberfest13 day 20

I'm running a little behind on my Mini Mo' blogging and am planning to get up to date over the next few days, starting with August. My first collection is called Toffifee, it is a scrumptious collection of coffee, caramel and toffee tones.
Here is a fabby bead showing what the 3d flower murrini in this first collection look like under a deep encasing layer. I have a tutorial on my blog here showing how to use Tonbodama style 3d flower murrini.
This cool focal uses Toffifee cane to form the flower, stem and leaves. The flower sits on top of silvered Cookie Dough shards.
I made this set of shell using wraps of twistie cane. The reulsts are nowhere near true to life but is fun and effective.
This trio of kitsch mushies use toffifee canes to lovely effect as swipes to create petals, leaves and dots.

I love this bright collection which uses glass in every colour of the rainbow. In this Mini Mo' image you can see a rainbow flower murrini,  the tutorial here shows how I get the best out of using this king of glass embellishment.
This lovely set of autumnal pillow beads over CiM Nutmeg uses the orange and yellow canes as dots o make detailed petals.
I've used one of the blue caned to swipe on large petal onto this pretty partially encased barrel shaped focal bead.
A series of rainbow twistie wrapped sculpted Scallop shell beads. They are ever so bright and pretty.

It is now possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.
Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment