Etsy

27/10/2013

Display and packaging solution... #Blogtoberfest13 day 27

I been accepted for a regular pitch at my local artisan craft market so you will now be able to come and brows my glassy goodies and see me demo lampwork bead making at The Duck Pond. My first fair will be a weekender Christmas Market and it is just a three weeks away so today I have been playing about with some display and packaging solutions.




Earring note cards





I've come up with a sweet little solution using some note cards and envelopes that I have been hoarding for some time. This will help keep everything looking clean and crisp if the weather takes a turn for the wet and windy!

Hopefully these will hit the mark with shoppers as lovely little stocking fillers :-D I've nearly got everything together for a portable demo set up and now the date is getting close I'm feeling quite excited!

Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment