Etsy

24/12/2022

Jolene Beads online store

Jolene Beads Store 

I have recently opened my very own online store with shopify and to celebrate I am putting up some very special discount codes online including here on my blog

Save 20% on everything in your basket with the code 20blog at www.jolenebeads.com

To give you a little sample of the kind of beads and jewellery that you will find in my store, here are a few images of some of the lampwork beads, necklaces and bracelets that I currently have in stock.

Buddy bead bracelets 

Opal glass buddy beads with bags of personality and googly eyes. They are strung on hypo-allergenic 2mm stainless steel ball chain. I have 8 shades in stock right now with blue, green or mismatched eyes.



Candy heart bracelets

Deliciously mouth watering and colorie free!
 
Hand crafted glass heart beads for your wrist in 6 delicious looking combinations including banoffee, caramel, milk chocolate with strawberry sauce and heart chocs dusted with 24K gold.

 
 
 
*Made of glass - do not eat :-D

Lampwork animal beads

You will also find super tiny detailed glass animal beads in my new shop, including piggy beads and hedgehog beads with little belly buttons. You can  also find bunny beads like this fella with the most adorable feet. Awwwww 💕


Colour swatch jewellery

Summer is the the newest combination in my color swatch jewellery range. This hot trio of colours was inspired by citrus fruits, limes, lemons and satsumas. 

You can find matching hoop earrings here.

The other colours in my colour swatch range are called Ocean, Thorn, Heather, Buff and Brick.




Patchwork Heart Necklaces

Every single lampwork patchwork heart I create is a one of a kind design - totally unique. These chunky heart beads have a big visual impact and certainly make for a wonderful statement necklace.


Dragonscale disc necklaces

I adore making these elegant stacked disc beads in super bright shades of glass. These unusual glass beads certainly have a lot of visual interest and impact. They look amazing on too!

Happy Apple lampwork beads

These happy apple beads are totally adorable! They are tactile, tiny and have big eyes. Each one has a tiny caterpillar friend to hang out with.

 

For luxury handcrafted jewellery and lampwork beads visit me at

www.jolenebeads.com

 

Jolene xx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment