Etsy

17/06/2013

52 little things week 25

Meet Delores, she is my week 25 bead for Beads of Courage UK in the 52 little things project I'm doing this year.

To find out more about Beads of Courage here in the UK please visit the BCCA Facebook page as they are the fabulous little family run charity that manages and fully funds the program in Oncology wards in hospitals all across the country.

I'd also like to give a shout out for the 2013 Summer Beadathon that I will be hosting in my studio on the 26th/27th July.

A wonderful group of glass artists will be gathering here in Middlesex to work in shifts for a whole 24 hours to make Act of Courage beads to donate to BCCA for BoC kids.

Please take a moment to visit our Just Giving Page and sponsor us a pound or two if you can. All funds raised will go straight to BCCA.

Have a wonderful week, Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment