Etsy

15/04/2014

Mini Mo' March 14 - Sunrise and twilight

My first collection for March is called Sunrise, it is a bright mix of Effetre Apricot, CiM Phoenix, CiM Clockwork, Vetro Banana Cream odd

This first focal shows how the canes look when they are used to create raised floral decoration.
My next picture shows how the canes and murrini can be melted in flat to create lots of color and detail on the surface of a bead.
Last to show for Sunrise is a large pressed tab using the multicoloured shards for detail/

My next collection for March is called twilight. I've used CiM Lapis, Vetro Periwinkle and Effetre New Violet.
T
The first beads Id like to show used the Twilight canes over CiM Alley Cat.
Another very detailed set, this time over CiM Dirty Martini. Ive used the canes, murrini and also chips from the ends of the canes to create starbursts.
Last to show, another sculptural floral bead using all of the pretty blue and violet canes from the Twilight collection.


If you would like to join the Mini Mo' Club then you can via my Etsy supplies shop. I offer 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely day, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment