Etsy

06/04/2014

Faith Bowman - Jewelry Designers Open Market trunk show weekend


My fab and talented Silversmith buddy Faith Bowman is also having trunk show this weekend in the Artisans Open Market's sister group

Jewelry Designers Open market

Her work is beautiful, I love how she dresses up my beads and cabs and makes them look totally fabulous.

Faiths show finishes at 10pm BST/4pm CST so you still have some time today to pop along and have a look at her beautiful wearable art.


 
In the meantime I will leave you with a little gallery of some of the goodies she has available right now, total gorgeousness.



A huge thank you to Faith for letting me show her work and use her photos

Have a super day, Jolene xx


1 comment:

  1. thankyou Jo for featuring my Show today, I love working with your beads and cabochons they really inspire me. :) Faith x

    ReplyDelete