That aim of week 2 is to look closely at our listings and improve their SEO and findability on Etsy Search with use of descriptive terms and phrases. Today I am going to look at one of my listings and rejig search terms, tags and the listing description to hopefully increase the number of views of my work will have via search engines and Etsy Search.
I've picked this set, Meadow, as it is a fairly new listing and I am pretty happy with the photography already
- Currently my title is - Meadow Lampwork bead set - 11 beads
- Tags are - glass, bead, lampwork, lampwork glass beads, handmade glass beads, leteam fhf, handmade glass, fhfteam, cpteam, artisan glass beads, deep green, large bead set, grass green, ink blue glass, dotty beads, love heart.
- Description reads - Very pretty set of 11 green and teal beads that are just packed with detail
Some stats...... I listed these beads on the 12th of August and they have only had 58 views in that time. 7 of which came directly from Etsy search with the terms
After working on my listing today
- My title is - Lampwork handmade glass beads (11) encased meadow green beads with dots and stripes
- Tags are - handmade lampwork, european sra, green lampwork beads. green glass bead set, Jolene Wolfe, Kitzbitz Art Glass, Forest green glass, dots and stripes, jewelry making, lampwork bead set, grass green beads, Lime green heart, CPteam FHF LEteam
- Description reads - Handmade green glass bead set with delicate dots and stripes and stringer work detail. These encased beads are made with shades of lime green, grass green, forest green and teal with black and white.
Will these changes bring more views and and bigger better stats for my listing? Only time will tell but hey it's got to be worth a shot!
Have a great week, Jolene xx