Etsy

31/05/2014

Messy Testing - Bubble Bath ltd run

There are 4 new limited run colours from CiM (Artists preview page) that will be available in the UK very soon. I'll be popping up a little preview post about each of them up on my blog over the next few days.

This colour is my favourite of the four, a stunning semi transparent pale lavender opal called Bubble Bath. It is definitely on my shopping list!

Bubble Bath is one of only a handful of colours that I can think of that are just so pretty that they can easily stand alone without further decoration or detail.

In this set of olive shaped Bubble Bath beads you can clearly strands of delicate lace like striations in deeper lavender trailing the surface, a lovely quirk of this gorgeous glass.

Have a super day, Jolene xx


No comments:

Post a Comment