Etsy

03/04/2014

Looking at Bullseye Pinks part 1 Striking Light Pink, Clear and Salmon Opal, Coral Orange Tint, Cranberry Sapphirine, Neo-Lavender, Petal Pink Opal, Salmon Pink Opal

This is not going to be a very wordy post as I am itching to get back out to the shed and melt more pink (and purple) glass. I've been playing about with bullseye glass over the past couple of days an using CoE 90 glass is new to me so I thought I would do a quick blog post and show what the colours look like.

I am more than just a little bit in love! The string above is made up of CiM Jellyfish (Coe 104) Bullseye Cranberry Sapphirine, Coral Orange Tint  and Striking Light Pink.

This colour is divine! Cranberry Sapphirine Transparent. It is not fussy in the slightest and strikes like a dream!
 Some heart trios made with Petal Pink Opal and Coral orange tint transparent.
 More Petal Pink Opal, this time paired with Salmon Pink Opal
This glass is stunning! Clear and Salmon Opal.
Last to show is this glorious glossy pastel purple, Neo-Lavender opal.

I brought all of this glass by the rod from www.glassstudiosupplies.co.uk
The service was fast and the glass beautifully wrapped in oodles of bubble wrap. Brilliant.

Have a super day, Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment