Etsy

11/02/2014

Faux Malachite Recipe

Faux Malachite recipe

I haven't written a blog tutorial in a little while and thought it would be nice to share this recipe for faux Malachite that I have been working on recently.

I've been using Effetre Petrol Green as the base with stringers of Effetre Mosaic Green, CiM Goblin and CiM Slytherin melted in randomly.

Lastly I have layered up random stacked dots using stringers in all 4 colours and melted them flat before final shaping.


I think there is more work to do on laying down patterns but as a jumping off point I am pretty pleased with the glass combination. Many thanks to Kevin Walsh for sharing this beautiful image on flickr under a creative commons licence which allows me to share it's beauty with you. I hope it gives you some inspiration.

malachite1

Have a lovely day, Jolene xx


My eBay and  My Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment