Etsy

28/10/2013

Mini Mo' Sept 13 Harvest and Noel

My first collection for September was inspired by the changing of the season as we move towards autumn and the leaves begin to turn. I've used CiM Indigo, CiM Clockwork and Reichenbach Black and Sherbet Dib Dab shards.


The first beads I have to show are some fun hearts made with some of  the Vetrofond odd colours from 2007. The first is Smoke rings and I have finished it with a harvest murrini raked into a heart shape.
Next up is a sweet  pair of earring beads made with Effetre Uranium Yellow and pretty flowers using the Clockwork flower cane.
I also have this fab focal to show, the base glass is a combination of Effetre Dark Teal and CiM Aloe Juice with Sherbet Dib Dab shards.
Noel is a classic mix of traditional Christmas colours. I've used Effetre Petrol Green, Effetre Special Red with Peace and Goldstone.
I must confess that I used the majority of the cane from this collection during October to make smowman scarves. This fella is wrapped up warm with a candy striped cane.
And this poppet here has a snuggly sparkly scarf made from goldstone ribbon twistie :-D








Last I want to show you a pair of heart beads that have Noel murrini accents. There are lot of reelections on the black heart in his photo but hopefully you can make out that I've raked the murrini into a heart shape too.
It is now possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.
Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment