Etsy

14/08/2012

Mini Mo' March 2012 - Humbugs and Chocolate Limes

The first of my glasswork collections for March is Chocolate Limes. This Mini Mo's glasswork was made using CiM Sherwood and Effetre Dark Brown Special 448 with Nomalicious Choca Mocha shards. The colour inspiration for this set was given to me by the seat fabric and decor in my pals local pub in Leics!

The first beads I would like to show are a collection of sculptural floral beads using Choc Limes flat cane over Effetre Dark Brown and Effetre Dark Grass Green encased with 006 clear.
Here is a proper Pic N Mix shapes selection of Choc Lime twistie allsorts! This fun and funky set of beads shows what the striped and ribbon twistie canes look like both left raised and melted flat under clear encasement.
Next I'd like to show a recent bracelet bead collection made with lashings and lashings of Choca Mocha shards over CiM Ginger, Reichenbach Mystic Beige and Effetre light topaz.
In Keeping with the sweet shop inspired theme in March, my second collection is this delicious monochrome. Humbug Mini Mo' uses CiM Peace and CiM Hades with shimmering goldstone.
The beads here are stunning jewel toned rounds with lashings of raised goldstone shards decoration. Both the foremost turquoise bead  and opaque looking green bead at the back are made with Double helix Gaia and show how beautiful these shards look when silver fumed.
This striking monchrome raised floral set uses Humbug murrini flat cane and looks deceptively simple.
These beads below are the reason that I am blogging about March in August! I put my black and white Humbug twistie cane somewhere safe and it took me just about forever to find it again!! Because of that I have made something very different with it than I would have done back in March as I'm on a bracelet bead kick at the moment. This collection of beads features Humbug twistie over CiM African Grey and Silvered Ivory shards over Effetre Steel Grey transparent.

Both the Goldstone and Choca Mocha Shards have become popular staple lines in my lampy supplies shop, Frit N Chips on Etsy.

Jolene x

Frit N Chips lampwork supplies and Kitzbitz Art Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment