Etsy

22/01/2010

EZ Tiger, Hocus Crocus and Cottontails frit blends

I am so very proud of these, my first three frit blends. I sent them out for testing at the beginning of January and the feedback I have received has been 100% positive and even more fantastic than I could have hoped for.

I have just listed these for sale on my webshop Kitzbitz Frit Blends

EZ Tiger





Cottontails





Hocus Crocus





I post out Worldwide with a very reasonable flat rate postage, so there is no extra cost for multibuys.

You can find more of my beads and glasswork on Etsy and on my webshop too.

Thanks for looking, Jo x

4 comments:

  1. Just love them, still not tried mine yet. Keep getting side tracked. I just popped in to give you your award so please come over to my blog to receive it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo! I'm giving you an award too! Ditto what Elaine said *G*

    Must go before the frit drooling happens again...

    ReplyDelete