Etsy

10/08/2014

Mini Mo' July '14 - Gypsy and Beach Hut

I've named my first collection for July Gypsy, after the beautiful purple glass that I've created many of the canes with. This Mini Mo' is made with CiM Gypsy, Effetre Orange Special, Effetre Dark Emerald and Effetre Light Turquoise. 
This first set of beads is made with bases of either CiM Gypsy or Effetre Orange special under 006 clear. I've used some of the Gypsy and orange canes inside the focal heart.
My next set teams Gypsy up with Effetre light turquoise and makes use of the Gypsy and turquoise canes.
This sweet and simple heart trio is made with Vetrofond Odd Banana Cream with one of the orange daisy murrini chips added to each side.
My second collection for July is called Beach Hut. I've used CiM Holladiase and CiM Cornflower with a touch of R3eichenbach Dense Black.
This focal shows how some of the canes look under encasement and also has Beach Hut murrini and shards on the surface too.
The last beads I have to show today are made with CiM Holladiase and CiM Cornflower and so perfectly match the murrini, very summery!

Have a lovely day, Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment