Etsy

11/08/2014

Mini Mo' August '14 - Ocean View and Coral Reef

My first Mini Mo' collection for August is called Ocean View. I created the glasswork elements Effetre Turquoise, Effetre Ivory and Reichenbach
Dense Black.

I have included a twistie cane which has been pulled down for the original murrini gather which would be great for adding little coloured dots and creating interesting detail embedded in twists.
This first set is made with Reichenbach Multicolour Dark, over of me favourite glass colours of all time. I have decorated the largest 3 hearts with Ocean View murrini and given the murrini on the focal heart a little twist.
This heart trio uses Ocean View ribbon cane as a wrap around the bead.
My second collection for August is called Coral Reef. I've used Effetre Coral, Effetre Ivory and Reichenbach Dense Black.

I have included a twistie cane which has been pulled down for the original murrini gather which would be great for adding little coloured dots and making interesting detail embedded in twists.
My first beads to show are made with Effetre light turquoise and Effetre coral to match the coral reef murrini.
My second set were made with a base of Vetrofond Odd Banana Cream wrapped with Coral Reef twistie cane and encased with 006 (Effetre clear).
My last Coral Reef bead is this chunky heart focal made with Coral reef shards and twistie cane (and used the twistie created with the murrini  over Vetro Odd Banana Cream. I've etched the whole bead to give it a soft matt finish.

Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment