Etsy

07/05/2014

Mini Mo' May 14 - Tempting Teal and Passionate Purple

I absolutely love working with these sorts of lush blue green colours, CiM Moana, Vetro Dark Teal, Effetre light Turquoise 232 with Lauscha Dark Teal shards.
Tempting teal has a mix of starburst and spiral shards, show on this little collection of heart beads.
A super special floral heart focal showing tempting Teal canes as raised surface decoration.
A pair of trios using bands of Tempting Teal twistie over CiM Thunder Egg.
My second collection for May is another favourite combination of mine, deep purples twinned with bright green. I've used CiM Grape Ape, CiM Lapis, CiM Elphaba and Lauscha Olive shards.
Passionate Purple murrini over CiM Elphaba and CiM Eggplant.
CiM Elphaba and CiM Eggplant again, this time with a pretty Iris flower motif created using some of the Passionate Purple canes.
The last beads I'd like to show today are these gorgeous encased rounds and heart focal that have  Passionate Purple twistie cane cores.

If you would like to join the Mini Mo' club them pop along to my etsy supplies shop for thefull details and prices.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FritNChips

Have a lovely day, Jolene xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what gorgeousness, those last set are stunners Jo. I love them all though, you are on fire my lovely!! Having fun xxx

    ReplyDelete