Etsy

29/05/2014

Messy Teasting - Sandy beach beads

I love making these ocean critter beads, the sandy beach effect is really pretty I think. I make this look by wrapping some of the neutral and beige type CiM glasses with silver leaf and then vapourising it in the flame.

Here is a very quick post and run gallery showing some of the sandy beach effect that I have found so far.

To the left is silver leaf over Vanilla Latte ltd run
Critter beads with silver leaf over CiM Ginger burnished on then vapourised in the flame.
Critter beads with silver leaf over CiM Sand Dollar ltd run burnished on then vapourised in the flame.
And last up Critter beads beads with silver leaf over CiM Butter Pecan ltd run burnished on then vapourised in the flame.

As you can see these neutral bases all produce similar but slightly different look, it's a lovely effect and one that I like a great deal.

Have a super day, Jolene x

My Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment