Etsy

14/01/2013

Tea Rose Bracelet collections

I've just launched a new range of bracelet bead collections in my Etsy jewellery shop Buzzword Beads. If you would like to chat with me about a special custom bracelet commission, Tea Rose beads in your own favourite colourway, becoming a stockist or wholesale pricing please feel free to contact me via Etsy.

Tropical Garden Tea Rose Collection

Water Garden Tea Rose Collection
Amethyt Garden Tea Rose Collection

Delicate Blues Tea Rose Collection

Spring Lilacs Tea Rose Collection

If you would like to see these collections in the flesh you can check them out at Mizzie, a fabulously chic ladies boutique in Ruislip, Middlesex. Jolene x

3 comments:

  1. My 7 year old is highly enamoured of your beads- "wow" he says then " I like those blue ones- they are cool" Highest accolade possible round here- obviously I agree entirely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the sweetest thing Cathy, thank you for telling me, it has started my day with a big big smile xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Great style with all hears ;-) Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete