Etsy

29/11/2012

Christmas Murrini Gallery...........

Good morning, a little post to show your some of the darling Christmas themed murrini that I have up for sale on www.fritnchips.etsy.com right now. I'm finding it hard to wrap my head around the idea that it will be December already in just a few days. This year has flown by like no other!

First up, I made this festive necklace using holly and berry murrini over pure silver foil with a heavy encasement of clear to magnify the detail.
Here is what the a single chip look like before it has been used in a bead -  you get 15 (plus a couple of spares) in every festive baggie of these lovely chips. I also have cute holly without berries too made with lush deep green glass.
This detailed Appletini Christmas bead set features a few of my gift wrapped present murrini - each design can be bought individually in sets of 18 (plus a couple of spares) or as part of a mixed pack.
 I also have a limited number of holiday murrini collections too, just  30+ detailed chips with a minimum of 4 pcs in each of my festive designs. 

The  last murrini I would like to show today are these cute button designs. Great for little seasonal snow folk  but fab to have in all year round to add a touch of whimsy and kitsch to your bead designs and critter folk.
You can get a fab selection pack of 25 pcs or a single colour pack of 25 pcs for just a fiver.



Thanks, Jolene x

Frit N Chips lampwork supplies Kitzbitz Art Beads Buzzword Bracelet Beads

1 comment:

  1. You are too clever for words!
    SQUEEE!So excited you've signed up for #reverb12!
    See you tomoz.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete