Etsy

29/08/2023

More crazy alien beads.........


I have been playing around with this new crazy alien design again and have picked out some super bright happy colours to make them in. Some of these have made their way to my Etsy shop and a dozen or so are heading off in a donation parcel to Beads of Courage UK.
 
Here is a little fly on the wall style lampwork brad  making video on how I create these cute beads and below that is a picture of  my new concentric circle texture tool that I have used to add the circle detail to the flying saucer base beads that the aliens sit upon. 

This fun texture plate is available in my online shop.

@jolenebeads making a cute alien bead #glassart #leaen #learnontiktok #glassartistsoftiktok #glassbeads #glassart #glasstok #art ♬ Alien - Britney Spears

red and green lampwork alien bead

flying saucer UFO circle detail

Jolene Beads circle texture plate

Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment