Etsy

16/08/2023

Concentric heart brass texture tool by Jolene Beads

I must confess that I am a tiny bit obsessed with my new texture tools since I got my hands on the prototypes last week. My absolute favourite is the concentric heart plate pictured below. 

Over the next 4 days I will share one of the texture plates alongside some pictures of the beads that I have made with it each day....

All 5 texture plate tools are now available to pre-order on my website www.jolenebeads.com

I have a special money saving discount code to save £5 on orders of 2 or more of the new tools - the code is Pre-order5
concentric heart lampwork texture tool
This one is the most complex of the 5 texture plate designs, combining stepped levels and additional grooves to create elegant raised heart shaped rings on the surface of glass beads. 

The texture plate has 9 concentric rings, the smallest of which is just 5mm across. Maximum depth is 4.5mm at the centre stepping up by 0.5mm for each new level.

These tools are professionally manufactured which shines through in the level of precision and fine detail in this tool. 

Also if you fund yourself wondering where you can find my lampwork beads, they are here on Etsy :D


amber silver glass heart shaped BHB by Jolene Beads

blue and purple heart big hole glass charm beads

Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment