Etsy

03/03/2014

Mini Mo' Club Dec 2013 - Lucky and Ray, Lucky and Tetra

I'm having a little catch up on my Mini Mo' blogging, it's been a while. Looking back to December, my first collection has Lucky Lobster and Stingray murrini. I've used Effetre Lime Green, Effetre Coral, CiM Khaki and CiM Adamantium.
The first piece I want to show is this chunky cabochon which features both Ray, Lucky and Tetra murrini over Effetre Pea Green, pixie dust and under 006 clear.
This fab Chrissie Crab focal has been created with the Adamantium canes in my Lucky and Ray collection.
Last up in this lush lime encased mini set. The core is light aqua covered with a twist of green ribbon cane and then encased in 006 clear.
My second collection from December features Lucky Lobster and Tetra Fish murrini. I have used Effetre Lime Green, Reichenbach Black, Vetrofond Periwinkle and Effetre Light Teal 026.

First up is this organic trio using the periwinkle cane over CiM Chalcedony glass.
Another Chrissie crab focal, this time using pea green cane from the Lucky and Ray collection.
My last bead for this post is a large teardrop shaped pressed tab created with the same pea green cane and all sorts of fun dot layering and raking techniques.

It is possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.

Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment