Etsy

13/12/2013

Mini Mo' Oct 13 Pretty Daisy and Delft Daisy

My first collection for October is called Pretty Daisy. I've used Effetre Lavender 247, Effetre Purple 272, Recichenbach dense white and a medley of pink and purple for the twistie canes.
The fab shards in this selection are a lovely pale lilac colour. I've used the pretty daisy murrini and shards to create a beautiful focal.
This dark amethyst focal features an iris type flower that has been created with swipes of Pretty Daisy twistie cane.
I made this little round focal for the Craft Pimp Forum X factor bead sweep (which I sadly goteveicted from in week 4). Ive encased the daisy murrini under one half of the bead and decorated the other side with dots and stringer.
This sweet collection of blues is called Delft Daisy. I've used CiM Glacier, Reichenbach Dense White, Effetre Light Blue 224, Effetre Periwinkle and a medley of blue and white in the twiste cane.
This pretty focal uses sherbet dib dab shards from September's harvest collection and cane form this months pack to create delicate raised flower decoration.
For my second focal I have used Deft Daisy shards over a base of dark aqua and swiped on pretty flowers with some striped leaky pen cane (available made to order in my lampy supplies shop) that happened to be on my desk at the time.
Last up i have a third aqua focal to share, this one is covered with lovely blue and white daisy murrini from the Delft collection.

It is now possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.
Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x


No comments:

Post a Comment