Etsy

02/10/2023

Lampwork beads dusted with enamel....

Playing with enamels over heart texture...


I am cleaning the studio, it's a slow process as I keep discoering long forgotten glass treasures including a sample pack of Thompson enamels and my 3M respirator face mask. So  this morning I dusted my stepped heart texture plate with enamels to see what kind of effects I could achieve. These first results are promising so there will more of this sort of thing happening in the studio tomorrow!

Have a lovely eveining, Jolene xx



@jolenebeads making a textured lampwork bead with enamels #trustthepricess #glassart #glassbeads #lampwork #glasstok #beadtok #glassartistsareawesome #glassartistoftiktok #learnontiktok #process #processvideo ♬ trust the process - ChantelleArts


Texture plates available here.... https://jolenebeads.com/collections/lampwork-texture-tools      

and new beads are always available in my facebook group first....  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1679070689042662 

No comments:

Post a Comment