Etsy

09/09/2023

Then and now...

My first lampwork bead summer 2007

Then and now....


A little flashback to 2007 and my very first bead. Look at that horror of a bead hole! I am so glad I stuck with it though as melting glass is my passion and time in the studio gives me peace and serenity.


It's been a little over 16 years and in terms of skill and imagination things have moved on a great deal. Below are a few of my latest bead designs.

Jolene x

silver glass oval flower texture tab beads with gold leaf

 
encased purple texture heart bead

purple silver lampwork glass lentil bead set

beautiful lampwork heart beads by Jolene Beads

chunky purple heart shaped big hole beads

purple flower texture focal lampwork heart bead

silver glass textured heart set


Yu can find me beads on Facebook

 on Etsy 

and in my online store

Thanks, Jolene x


No comments:

Post a Comment