Etsy

29/06/2013

Made to order freeform nuggets

I've just brought out a made to order range of free-from nugget beads in the most delicious colours and I'm planning to introduce more ranges of classy beads in repeatable designs and at great prices over the coming months too.

On the left are Pearl Pink, Marine Blue Pearl and Pearl Violet.
My Oil slick nuggets are available in a glossy finish and also with a soft  etched matt finish.
The next trio are Pearl Slate, Creme Caramel and Strawberry Jelly.
And my last and most popular trio, Lime Zest, Tangerine and Juicy Lemon.

These colours are also available by the bead so if you need 9 instead of 7 of just want a couple then you can!

Check out my bead shops on Etsy and Craft Cafe if you would like to see more of my work

Have a lovely weekend, Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment