05/04/2014

My Artisans Open Market Weekend Trunk Show!

Morning, this weekend I am having a trunk show online in a wonderful facebook group called Artisans Open Market. Every 48 hours there is a new glass artists showing their art beads and offering their work for sale, something like an internet pop up shop. The idea of having a trunk show is new to me, this is my second one! Thank you to Nikki Rogalski for introducing me to the concept  and setting up the fab group on Facebook.

My show will run until 12 midnight BST on Sunday 6th, this is 6pm CST. Here is a little gallery of some of the work I have available right now.











You can find all of these pretties and more at Artisans Open Market

Have a great weekend, I hope the sun is shining for you, Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment