04/05/2011

Artists Spotlight - Dianne Sandland

Di Sandland is an amazing chick, a compelling wordsmith and an amazing silversmith.

Today I am focusing on Di's recently released series of hand forged and acid etched sterling silver beads and findings. Dianne says - After a very long time trying I think I've finally achieved what I set out to do - and that is to incorporate sentiments and feelings into my silver jewellery and findings.



Di recently launched a competition on her blog to give one lucky winner the chance to win a set of her stylish beads - which, being honest, are the coolest thing I've seen this year! Her range is now very elegantly named Caprichos Expressions in Silver by Di Sandland.

The stunning sunshine toggle above is delicious beyond belief, looking at it makes be smile and evokes memories of happy seaside jaunts and sunny days. The ultimate in feel good findings!

Dianne will soon be opening her very own online shop Expressions in Silver.

Jolene x

1 comment:

  1. Great article! I love that sunshine toggle myself! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete