05/12/2010

Sunday Finds - Fantasy Christmas

Welcome to my first Suday Browsing post. I spend a lot of time browsing around on Etsy and already create a weekly blog post for the fabulous FHFteam on the team blog. I thought it would be fun to do a little Suday evening Etsy wide themed pick of the week post for my own blog too. This evening I am feeling full of festive fun and am on a fantasy Christmas hunt.






First up, heavily influenced by the fact I have a toddler princess, are these adorable maryjane shoes with hand painted snowmen and sparkles. You can find these and many other too cute to be true shoe pods at JLPerillo on Etsy and online at snanimals where 5 % of online sales, and 20 % of a special range of goods, go to the Pulmonary Hypertension Association in memory of their daughter Emma.  


My second find is this stunning cobalt blue blown glass ornament. I wish I could have a barrel load of exquisite glass like this for my Christmas tree! This beautiful has been crafted by Cliff Curtis of Curtis Glass Factory




My last find is this entrancing snow pixie doll ornament. Her maker Cynthia Toy has been making dolls for 20 years. You can get your fairy doll fix in Cynthia's Etsy shop fairiesnest and on Deviant Art.




Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment