12/12/2010

Sunday Finds - Crystal Beadwork


This rainbow crystal Swarovski bracelet by candybead is beyond cute! It is cheerfully exuberant in a way that makes me smile and also strangely reminisce about my childhood love of rainbow sherbet.








Last Rose of Summer Crystal Collar Necklace by Lynn Davy - I love the balance, symmetry and the asymmetrical use of colour in this little work of art. You can see more of Lynn's work on Etsy at nemeton. Lynn describes herself as an eccentric English seed bead artist who loves to create colourful, original jewellery with lots of texture and attention to detail. She is a unique talent and a multi award winning jewellery designer.



My last find for today is this sweet handmade Sterling silver and crystal ring by nayali. It looks modern with clean lines, it is stylish and pretty...ticks all the boxes for me.



I hope you enjoyed my little window shopping selection of pretty sparkles.

Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment